Sunday, November 4, 2012

More Great Unrest Weapons Pack



Just wanted to throw this up for anyone interested in seeing a little more of the Great Unrest Weapons Pack. I only took pictures of the stuff I found interesting, so if you have a deep yearning to see Clawful's recolored club, well...that's an itch that won't get scratched. Anyways, hit the jump for some pictures of muscle heads and the weapons they use to bonk each other.
 


Man-at-Arms. Eternian badass.
BFG
With the power of imagination this becomes a slow motion John Woo shot. Note to self: Invest in clear flightpose stand.
If they ever make another Masters of the Universe movie Tom Selleck has to be MAA.

Draego-man is excited to get the accessories he was supposed to have in the first place.
The flame effect on the shield is removable, and it looks great. Plus, it doesn't look like a blob of marmalade, which happened to his flame sword.
You ate the piece of cheesecake I had in the fridge Man-at-Arms!
You didn't label it Draego-man! No name, it's fair game!
Flame Whip.
Horde Prime staff on left.
The Horde Prime staff is a little more sci-fi than Hordak's staff. I always thought Hordak's staff would fit in as a Chaos banner in Warhammer.
Carnivus examines his new blade.
Yes, we cat people have excellent night vision, wait what is that? *FLASH* Aaah! I'm blinded!
Birdy.
Not much to say, it's a bird and it's okay.
Evil-Lyn modeling her new buckler.
Without getting into a whole thing about sexism and cultural ideals of beauty, Evil-Lyn is probably one of the best looking MOTUC woman figures.
Evil-Lyn is ready to mix it up.
I have to admit I'm a little let down by the Keldor/Skeletor splitting swords.
It's a great concept, but honestly, the swords look kind of stupid when split apart. Still, the actual details are very nice. I just wish they didn't look so awkward.
Since the dual sword look doesn't appeal to me in the first place, I'm considering gluing it together and cutting the grips off and making a new one right down the middle.
Battleground Teela dual-wielding.
This sword is actually the highlight of the set for me.
There always has been an association between MOTU and Conan, and Teela in this outfit, with this sword, could totally pass for Valeria. 

Thanks for reading, I'm looking to get a couple more 3.75 things up. Thundercats will be part of that, and I have some thoughts about the show and the line I'd like to share. Second, I'm expecting a shipment from BigBadToyStore this week that will have some of the new Hobbit 3.75 guys! If that's not up your alley, I'm also working on the S.H. Figuarts Zero from Gold Knight Garo. Come back and check out more of the blog and have fun! Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment