Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Myth Cloth Review: Poseidon/Julian Solo


Poseidon, the God who commands the sea itself , reincarnates in the body of a young man named Julian Solo. Julian is the wealthy heir to a corporation that ruled much of the sea with their trade. Though Poseidon did not wish to fight Athena, he was manipulated by Seadragon Kannon into doing so.
So how does the Myth Cloth stack up to the myth of the Ruler of the Sea?
Hit the Jump to find out!


Poseidon is beautiful! His armor, face sculpt and everything about this entry in the Myth Cloth showcases his status as the Almighty God of the Sea. I could write a whole bunch about how great this figure is , but I figure I will let the pictures do the talking.
Two beers!
It is worth mentioning that the cape for Poseidon clips onto his shoulder armor , instead of the back of the chest armor , as is customary with the other figures.
The face that could win over any woman..

Saori...

be with me!

Sorry Julian , your not my type.

Well since I don't want to make things weird... guess I have no choice but to stick you in a giant pillar and drown you.

As for the cons, the figure doesn't really any. My one kind-of-complaint would be that I would have liked to see Bandai make the Trident out of metal. It looks good , but feels a little cheap compared to Libra's weapons and Chrysaor's spear.
Without a doubt the best in Sea General line , which says a lot since it is one of the best lines( no ugly-faced saints here). A must have for any Myth Cloth collector!

No comments:

Post a Comment