Saturday, October 13, 2012

What's This? An Update?!


Hello one and all who might stumble upon this little toy blog. It's been over a year since it was updated and I will be honest, sheer laziness on my part is a big part of it. My good friend and co-reviewer Newtype L, has moved on to the big leagues of toy reviewing. He's now the resident Saint Seiya, Super Sentai, and tokusatsu expert over at the amazing Collection DX! Check him out at collectiondx.com and look for his handle, SentaiSeiya. You will not be disappointed! Hit the jump to find out what the heck I've been doing this whole time!


I've had the urge to write again, as well as share pictures, thoughts, and rants about my past year of toy collecting. I got into certain things, I stopped collecting certain lines, I've spent my cold, hard cash sometimes getting frustratingly burned, but there's been some pleasant surprises too. My collection has become eclectic over the past year and I think it would be fun to look at it. Most of the stuff you will see will not be brand new toys fresh from the factory, heck a lot of them are probably covered in way more detail on other toy sites. Also, I probably won't be doing any Saint Seiya Myth Cloth reviews as I feel that my friend, SentaiSeiya, does the definitive job of reviewing them at collectiondx.com. Go there, read his reviews, watch his videos, and know that he and I always agree when it comes to our opinions on Saint Seiya and the Myth Cloth line.

Now, this would not be any fun if it was just text, so here's some pictures of stuff I intend to write about in the nearish-future.

What has two thumbs and owns a 1/6th scale Forrest Gump figure. *gestures at self* This guy, right here!

The retro radness that is the Weaponeers of Monkaa!


More Monkaa goodness. Did someone say Glyos compatible?

The Japanese version of TF:A Megatron. Yells at you in real Japanese.

My front runner for toy of the year. This toy is the real hotness.

Wait...another Tom Hanks character, this time Captain Miller from Saving Private Ryan? That's not weird at all!

Turtley fun! Cowabunga's back in style!

Finn from Adventure Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment