Thursday, December 13, 2012

Scorpio Milo - Myth Cloth EX


All right all right, this isn't a review, but I can't resist taking pictures of this guy. If you're a Saint Seiya fan and you collect the Myth Cloth line then you are probably collecting the EX line. Anyways, hit the jump for some golden saint goodness!


I want you for Athena's Saints.

Fingerpoke of Doom.








My fellow Americans. As a young boy, I dreamed of being a baseball; but tonight I say, we must move forward, not backward; upward, not forward; and always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom!



Milo's hitting the high notes.

Come get a taste!

Gold Saints have awakened the 7th Sense of their Cosmo, which means Scorpio Milo can do push-ups at the speed of light.

I imagine Milo standing over someone like Smokey in "Friday" and yelling "You got knocked the f*#% out!"

ATHENA!



Morning stretch and yawn.

Super super serial face.

Shouty face.


No comments:

Post a Comment